Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K (Canon EF), The Super 35 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600, built in SD/UHS‑II or CFast 2.0 recorders for Blackmagic RAW or ProRes recording as well as a USB‑C expansion port for recording externally to disks, plus EF lens mount, built-in microphones, XLR input, full sized HDMI, 3D LUT support, Bluetooth
Out of Stock - Normally ships in 2/3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Blackmagic Design presented Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, the new compact digital camera with HDR 6K Super 35 sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, EF lens mount and native dual ISO up to 25600 for excellent performance in low light conditions. After the success of Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, this new model boasts a Super 35 sensor with 6K resolution, offering superior image quality. The EF lens mount admits a wide variety of lenses, including Canon, Zeiss, Sigma and Schneider.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera contains numerous high-performance features for digital cinema in an elegant, miniaturized and manageable design. Made of a composite of carbon fiber and light polycarbonate, it offers a multi-function handle for immediate access to the controls for Rec, ISO, white balance and shutter angle. As a true advanced digital camera, the sensor is designed to reduce thermal noise, ensuring sharper shadows and a higher ISO. In addition, the large 5-inch LCD display facilitates focusing at 4K and 6K resolutions.
With a Super 35 sensor measuring 6144 x 3456 and an EF lens mount, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K lets you use the large EF photographic lenses to produce low depth of field cinematic images, with creative blurred backgrounds and stunning bokeh effects. Users will then be able to film in 6K, then zoom in and re-frame the images in post production and obtain wide-angle and close-ups from the same room, without loss of quality.
The 4K and 6K models have as many as 13 stops of dynamic range, maintaining a greater amount of detail in the brightest and darkest areas of the image compared to normal video cameras. For example, by setting the exposure for an interior scene, users will be able to count on an impeccable definition even of light filtered through the window, and obtain even more accurate colors of the DCI-P3 color space used for the films.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera offers a dual native ISO up to 25600, which minimizes graininess and noise in images, while using the full dynamic range of the sensor. An ISO of 400 is ideal for shooting under the lights of the set. The gain sets itself up at the same time as the ISO setting, facilitating the capture of fabulous images even when there is no time to configure the lighting system.
The 6K model reaches a resolution of 6144 x 3456 16: 9 at 50 fps, 6144 x 2560 2.4: 1 at 60 fps, and 5744 x 3024 17: 9 at 60 fps. For high frame rates, in window mode it reaches 2.8K 2868 x 1512 17: 9 at 120 fps. You can also work in anamorphic 6: 5 using anamorphic lenses from 3.7K 3728 x 3104 to 60 fps.
Main features of Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
• Ideal for independent films, documentaries, blogs and more
• Made of a composite of carbon fiber and polycarbonate
• Multi-function handle to operate the controls with one hand
• Model 6K of 6144 x 3456
• Compatible with Canon EF lenses
• Wide dynamic range from 13 stops to get a cinematic look
• ISO up to 25600 for excellent performance in low light conditions
• Capture at full resolution up to 60 fps, or 120 fps in window mode
• Open file formats compatible with the most used software
• Integrated recording slots for SD, UHS II and CFast cards
• Recording in very high quality Blackmagic RAW
• 5-inch touch display for accurate 6K focus
• Blackmagic OS operating system, the same as URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast
• Fourth-generation Blackmagic color science
• Standard HDMI connector to monitor images with status overlays
• Professional mini XLR input with 48 volt phantom power
• 3D LUTs applicable for monitoring or recording
• USB C expansion port to record directly to an external drive
• Internal timecode generator, ideal for synchronizing all the cameras
• Capture 21.2 megapixel photos
• Software available in 11 languages
• Remote control via Bluetooth
• Power supply via DC 12V input or USB C port
• Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production
|Sensor Size||Super 35mm|
|Media Format||CFast 2.0 Card|
No customer comments for the moment.
Blackmagic Studio Handheld 4K Camera (Without Fibre SFP Module) 10-inch...
Blackmagic Design URSA Broadcast - Ultra HD Broadcast Camera for UHD and HD...
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 Digital Cinema Camera, 4.6K Super 35...