Codex ColorSynth, Advanced Color Grading, Plugin for Apple Final Cut Pro X, HDR and SDR Grading, Tight Software Integration, Works with Codex Keys Control Surface, Buttons, Rotary Encoders, & LCD Readout, Make Precise, Tactile Adjustments, Aesthetic Keyboard-Like Design, USB-C Single Connection
Warning: Last items in stock!
Use the Codex Keys control surface to add a tactile hands-on element to the already intuitive Codex ColorSynth plugin. A bevy of function buttons, increment keys, rotary encoders, plus a sharp LCD screen let you make both powerful and subtle tweaks to your color with ease. It also communicates with your NLE, letting you take control of your editing as well. The unit itself features a high-end aesthetic design in line with other popular peripherals, and connects using the included USB-C cable.
Color grade your next project inside Apple's Final Cut Pro X without round-tripping to another software using the Codex Digital ColorSynth plugin. ColorSynth brings a new approach to color grading that combines familiar powerful tools and an innovative UI that can be intuited by pros and novices alike. ColorSynth is tightly integrated into FCPX. It opens like a native plugin, so no need to deal with additional windows or clashing UIs. Whether trying to achieve a light grade to add a finishing touch or attempting a more ground-up approach to building a unique look in HDR or SDR, ColorSynth provides you with the tools you need to realize your vision.
Innovative Color Remapping
Core to ColorSynth's toolset is an elegantly designed collection of innovative color remapping tools called Color EQ. Color remapping tools have been around for decades; however, the mathematics can result in unwanted color distortion artifacts that impede their usefulness and usability. ColorSynth's Color EQ nodes have been carefully engineered to address these issues and to deliver enhanced possibilities to all users.
Three Color EQ Nodes
1) The Master EQ works as a parametric audio EQ, with all the necessary permutations of Hue, Lightness, and Saturation remapping.
2) The Shading EQ is a specialized tool designed to modify the hue, lightness and saturation of complex conditional color qualities.
3) The Color Mixer allows super clean RGB-based remapping of nine color bands.
Works with Codex Keys Control Surface
Get extra hands-on control with the Codex Keys control surface. The function buttons, rotary encoders, and LCD screen offer a quick and tactile way to interact with the ColorSynth plugin.
• h 54.9 x w 485.8 x d 183.9 mm / 2.2 x 19.1 x 7.2 in
• Weight: 1.75 kg / 3.86 lb
• Precision die-cast body construction
• Quality high resolution screen
• MacOS driver
• 5V DC 1.6A Max
• USB bus-powered [USB-C port - USB-C to USB-C cable supplied]
• Highly optimized floating point architecture running on GPU ad CPU.
• Constant rendering speed.
• Highly portable code base.
• Proprietary user interface tailored for efficient grading.
• Tight integration within hosts (no floating windows or roundtrip to external app).
• White balance by chromatic adaptation matrix (manual or from sampled pixels).
• RGB gains expressed in Printer Points.
• Exposure level.
• Saturation level.
• Contrast ratio with adjustable pivot point (Luminance and RGB).
• White balance by direct RGB gains (from sampled pixels).
• Exposure level from sampled pixels.
• Master & RGB Lifts.
• Master & RGB Gammas.
• Master & RGB Gains.
• Master & RGB Offsets.
• Cubic spline-based Tone Curve (Luminance and RGB).
• Vibrance control, with effect range.
• Clarity control, with effect range.
• Proprietary Hue vs Hue, Hue vs Lum, and Hue vs Sat remapping technology.
• Proprietary Lum vs Lum and Sat vs Lum and Sat vs Sat remapping technology.
• Color EQ.
• Color Mixer.
• Shading EQ.
• All parameters can be locked, blended, toggled, reset and saved to disk.
• Proprietary linear chroma-keyer with color band presets and and multi-key booleans.
• Shadows, Mid-tones and Highlights qualifiers driven by user-adjustable curves with unit gain.
• Grade organized in six preset layers, with nine additional sublayers.
• Twelve simultaneous and completely independent sets of all of the above-mentioned modifiers.
• Grade complexity can be user-defined from one to fifteen grade sets.
• Save and Load settings.
• Compare A/B grades (source or reference frames).
• Single or multi-clip grading.
• Drivable by Codex Keys control surface.
• Grade snapshots.
• Unclamped processing ranges.
• 30-day Trial Licence & Full Licence.
No customer comments for the moment.
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 9 (Jump Upgrade from EDIUS 2-7 / EDIUS Neo,...
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 9 (Upgrade from EDIUS Pro 8 / Workgroup 8, Download),...
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 9 Home Edition (Box), Gestione flusso di lavoro...
Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Quantità licenze: 1 utente(i). Piattaforma: Win/Mac,...
Media Composer + Dongle è il software per l'editing video più consolidato del...
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio adds an all-new Cut page to its...
Telestream ScreenFlow 7 (Download), Screen Capture & Video Editing...
Lo ShuttlePRO V2 per EDIUS 9 (anche per EDIUS 8) è uno strumento di grande...
Codex ColorSynth, Advanced Color Grading, Plugin for Apple Final Cut Pro X,...
CODEX Production Suite License, support for ProRes RAID Capture Drive from...
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 9 (Educational,elettronico), Mix File Types, Formats,...
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 9 (Educational, Boxed, DVD), Mix File Types, Formats,...
Grass Valley EDIUS Workgroup 9 (Download), Optimized for Broadcast News, Mix...