Akitio Thunderbolt3 PCIe Expansion Box Node Lite MAC & PC, The Node Lite provides an additional PCIe slot for Thunderbolt 3 computers (e.g. laptop computers) where installing an internal expansion card is not an option and for systems where there is not enough space for more PCIe cards.
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
The Node Lite provides an additional PCIe slot for Thunderbolt 3 computers (e.g. laptop computers) where installing an internal expansion card is not an option and for systems where there is not enough space for more PCIe cards. The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) connection not only makes adding an external PCIe card easy but it also allows you to take the device with you to use on location and move it from one system to another. Installing and replacing the PCIe card is a simple matter of removing a few thumb screws and does not require any tools.
• Thunderbolt™ 3 for lightning fast transfer speeds up to 40 Gbps
• Dedicated DisplayPort for additional monitor to expand the workspace
• 2nd Thunderbolt port supports Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1, and DisplayPort devices
• 1 PCIe (x16) slot supporting half-length, full-height, double-width cards
• 4 lane PCI Express 3.0 compliant interface
• Removable back panel for double-width cards
• Daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices
• Durable and rugged aluminum casing
• No tools required for installation
Supports PCIe Gen3 x4 cards
The PCIe (x16) slot accepts half-length, full-height, double-width cards and provides a maximum of 25W. The four PCIe Gen3 lanes and the Thunderbolt 3 interface are capable of transfer rates up to 40Gbps, providing enough bandwidth for both the internal PCIe card as well as any additional Thunderbolt devices in the daisy chain.
Thunderbolt 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps, creating one compact port that does it all – delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display, or data device. For the first time, one computer port connects to Thunderbolt devices, every display, and billions of USB devices. A single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while also supplying power to bus-powered devices.
The Node Lite has two Thunderbolt 3 ports. The second port operates the same as a Thunderbolt 3 computer port by supporting Thunderbolt 3 (up to 5 daisy-chained), USB 3.1 (10 Gbps), and DisplayPort devices.
The dedicated DisplayPort connector makes it easy to connect an additional monitor to extend your workspace. This video output capability requires a Thunderbolt 3 connection to the computer and will free up the second Thunderbolt 3 port for Thunderbolt 3 (up to 5 daisy-chained), USB 3.1 (10 Gbps), and DisplayPort devices.
• Thunderbolt™ technology
• 2-year limited warranty
• High quality aluminum with metal chassis
• 1 x PCIe card [See compatibility chart]
• Supports half-length, full-height and double-width cards
• PCIe (x16) slot provides a maximum of 25W
• Not designed for graphics cards [Why not?]
RAID mode: Not applicable
• 2 x Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C) ports
• 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
• 1 x internal PCIe (x16) slot with 4 lane PCI Express 3.0 interface
• Thunderbolt 3 up to 40 Gbps
• DisplayPort 1.2 (4K at 60 Hz)
System requirements (PC)
• Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
• Computer with Thunderbolt™ 3 port
System requirements (Mac)
• macOS 10.12.3 and later
• Computer with Thunderbolt™ 3 port
• Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 35°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
• Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
• External power adapter (UL, cUL, CE, FCC, BSMI, TUV approved)
• Input: AC 100-240V, 50Hz-60Hz
• Output: DC +12V/6A
Fan noise level
• 23 dB(A)
• 9.17 inches x 5.87 inches x 2.99 inches
• 23.3 cm x 14.9 cm x 7.6 cm
• Node Lite
• Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable
• Power adapter
• Setup guide
• Retail Box Size: 12.4 x 12 x 4.9 in. (31.5 x 30.5 x 12.5 cm)
• Carton Size (6pcs per carton): 25.6 x 15.7 x 13.8 in. (65 x 40 x 35 cm)
• PCIe card (driver) must be compatible with requirements for Thunderbolt technology (e.g. hot-plug support, recovery from sleep).
• This device is not designed for graphics cards. The power and cooling is insufficient and regular graphics cards are too long for this case.
Non ci sono commenti dei clienti per il momento.
Sonnet Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock 16-Port Docking Station with Optical Drive...
La AKiTiO Thunder2 10G Network Adapter è una interfaccia auto alimentata a...
IK Multimedia iRig Mix - Mixer portatile per iPhone ed iPad iOS e Android,...
IK Multimedia SampleTank 3 and iRig Keys Pro Controller for Mac and PC,...
IK Multimedia iRig PRO Universal Audio e MIDI Interface per iOS e Mac , Audio...
K Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller per iOS & Mac/PC...
IK Multimedia iRig 37 mini-key USB controller for Mac/PC Powerful. Portable....
IK Multimedia 37 key USB MIDI controller for Mac/PC Ever have an idea on the...
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve v.12 - Advance Line Apple Keyboard Dedicated...
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve v.12 - Nero PC Slim Line Keyboard Dedicated...
Sonnet Echo Express SE I Desktop Thunderbolt 2 to PCIe Card Expansion System,...
AJA U-TAP SDI offre connettività USB 3.0 inclusa l'alimentazione del bus e la...
Lightning Fast 10GBase-T Connectivity Over Thunderbolt With increasing...
Tangent The Ripple Color Correction Panel, 3 Trackerballs and Rotary...
The Delock Thunderbolt™ Tether to USB 3.0 Adapter lets you eEasily connect...
Akitio Thunder2 Quad box 4x 6,4 cm (2,5 "), You can achieve speeds of up to...
Blackmagic Web Presenter dalle fonti video SDI o HDMI come una webcam USB,...
L' Akitio T3T collega i dispositivi Thunderbolt con una Thunderbolt o...
Codex ColorSynth, Advanced Colour Grading, Plugin per Apple Final Cut Pro X,...