Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock, connects your peripherals to your computer through a single cable. Simply plug in your devices—such as a printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, hard drive, optical drive, USB license dongle, headphones or powered speakers, phone, tablet, and (up to) two 4K displays
Disponibile in 5/7 gg
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station with 87W Power Delivery
• Thunderbolt 3 x 2
• USB 3.0 x 5
• Gigabit Ethernet
• HDMI 2.0
• Combo Audio
• SD Card Reader
• Dual 4K Display Support
• 87W Power Delivery
Connect To Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer…With One Cable
Sonnet’s Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock connects your peripherals to your computer through a single cable. Simply plug in your devices—such as a printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, hard drive, optical drive, USB license dongle, headphones or powered speakers, phone, tablet, and (up to) two 4K displays—to the dock with their supplied cables, and then connect your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable. The Echo 11 dock even charges compatible computers(5) through the same cable. When it's time to take your computer and go, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable to disconnect from everything at once!
Thunderbolt Certified for Mac® and Windows®
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock works with Mac and Windows(4) computers with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
• Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable — Plug in peripherals to the dock with their cables, connect the dock to your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable
• Eleven Interface Types — Five USB 3.0, two Thunderbolt 3, Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and HDMI 2.0 ports
• macOS and Windows Compatible — Works with any Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Windows(4) computer
• Computer Charging Port — Main Thunderbolt 3 port provides power to computers that accept charging over Thunderbolt 3, supporting them at the maximum power they will accept; leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
• USB Charging Port — Front panel USB port can charge an iOS device, or other device that charges via USB, even while the computer is off or disconnected
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface — Fastest interface available, supports daisy chain connection of additional devices
• Supports Up to Two 4K Displays — Connect one display to the HDMI 2.0 port, another(6) to the second Thunderbolt 3 port or at the end of the Thunderbolt 3 device chain
• Wide Range of Second Display Connection Options — Select from a variety of inexpensive Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, etc.
• SD Card Slot — Reads SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
• Backward Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs — When used with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
Leave Your Charger In the Backpack
For users whose notebooks and laptops accept charging over Thunderbolt(5), the Echo 11 dock also provides up to 87W of Power Delivery through the included Thunderbolt 3 cable(3) used to connect the dock to the computer. These computers fall into four power requirement categories: 30W (example: Dell XPS 12), 45W (example: Dell XPS 13), 60W (example: MacBook Pro® 13-inch), and 87W (example: MacBook Pro 15-inch)—the Echo 11 charges them at the maximum power they will accept so you can leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
40Gbps Thunderbolt 3—The USB-C That Does It All
The Echo 11 Dock includes two Thunderbolt 3 ports; one for connection to your computer, the other to daisy chain up five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices(1) to your computer! The Echo 11 includes 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, meaning you can connect another USB device to the second Thunderbolt port using the proper cable or adapter. The Dock’s Thunderbolt 3 peripheral port can also provide up to 15 watts of bus power to devices requiring extra power for even the most demanding bus-powered USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt devices.
Connect a 4K Display or Two
The Echo 11 dock features an HDMI 2.0 port that supports a 4K @ 60Hz (or lower resolution) monitor. To connect an additional display(6), you can plug in a Thunderbolt 3 monitor to the dock’s second Thunderbolt 3 port or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain. Or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C video adapter (sold separately).
Connect one HDMI display to the Echo 11 dock’s HDMI port, and another(6) display to its second Thunderbolt 3 port. Display interface types that can be connected to the dock via the second Thunderbolt 3 port include:
• Thunderbolt 3 – Thunderbolt 3 cable
• DisplayPort – USB-C to DisplayPort cable or adapter
• Mini DisplayPort – USB-C to mini DisplayPort cable or adapter
• HDMI – USB-C to HDMI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• DVI – USB-C to DVI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• Dual-Link DVI – USB-C to HDMI adapter + HDMI to Dual-Link DVI adapter
• VGA – USB-C to VGA cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• USB-C/DisplayPort – USB-C cable with 4K video support
Backward-Compatible with Older Macs
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is also compatible with Macs with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports(7) when used with the bi-directional Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately).
With its eleven ports, the Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is a handy hub to plug in your peripherals and connect them all to your computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 cable. Through that same cable, the Dock provides enough power (87W) to charge any compatible computer at maximum power. You can even connect two 4K @ 60Hz displays to expand your view and productivity!
1 Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb) or Gen 2 (10Gb) devices when connected with proper cable or adapter (sold separately).
2 Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports Thunderbolt 3 devices natively. Also supports Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices on Macs when used with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter, sold separately.
3 Full data transfer speed and power delivery capabilities require the use of the included or comparable Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable (which also supports all laptop power deliveries). Please be aware that some other cables support only lower data transfer speeds (20Gbps) and/or power delivery capabilities (60W).
4 Windows computers require the latest firmware (BIOS) and other drivers to support this product. Check with your computer manufacturer for update information.
5 MacBook Pro® computers and many PC laptops with Thunderbolt 3 may be charged via the Echo 11 dock’s Thunderbolt 3 charging port, but some PC laptops will not accept charging from a Thunderbolt peripheral. Visit this web page and click the Filter by Brand/OEM link matching your computer, and then locate your computer model to determine its capabilities. Please note that at any given time this list may not be completely up to date. If your computer model is not listed, please contact the manufacturer for information.
6 When used with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt Mac, only one 4K display is supported. Not all Thunderbolt 3 Windows computers support dual displays or 60Hz refresh rates. Visit this web page and click the Filter by Brand/OEM link matching your computer, and then locate your computer model to determine its capabilities. Please note that at any given time this list may not be completely up to date. If your computer model is not listed, please contact the manufacturer for information.
7 When used with a Mac with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports, the Echo 11 Dock does not provide power delivery to charge the computer, the second Thunderbolt 3 port does not support USB devices, and only one 4K monitor is supported.
• Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports
• Mac with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter plus a Thunderbolt cable(1)
• macOS® 10.12.6+
• macOS High Sierra compatible
• PC with Thunderbolt 3 ports(2)
• Windows 10 (64-bit Edition Version 1803 or greater)
Non ci sono commenti dei clienti per il momento.
Akitio Thunderbolt3 Box di espansione PCIe Nodo Duo Mac e PC, Thunderbolt 3...
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve v.12 - Advance Line Apple Keyboard Dedicated...
Sonnet Tango FireWire/USB PCIe Card (3 FireWire+3 USB port), 3 External...
Sonnet Echo Express SE I Desktop Thunderbolt 2 to PCIe Card Expansion System,...
AJA U-TAP HDMI offre connettività USB 3.0 inclusa l'alimentazione del bus e...
Tangent The Ripple Color Correction Panel, 3 Trackerballs and Rotary...
The Delock Thunderbolt™ Tether to USB 3.0 Adapter lets you eEasily connect...
Akitio Thunder2 Quad box 4x 6,4 cm (2,5 "), You can achieve speeds of up to...
Blackmagic Web Presenter dalle fonti video SDI o HDMI come una webcam USB,...
L' Akitio T3T collega i dispositivi Thunderbolt con una Thunderbolt o...
Akitio Thunderbolt3 PCIe Expansion Box Node Lite MAC & PC, The Node Lite...
Elgato Stream Deck Mini 6 tasti LCD, controllo illimitato: 6 tasti LCD da...
Akitio Thunderbolt3 Dock Pro, la docking station è dotata di tutte le...
Angelbird USB Type-C Multiport Hub (Gray), 1x porta USB 3.1 Type-C,2x porte...
Avid Artist | DNxID, Get super affordable, interfaccia I/O ultra-portatile,...
Tangent Wave2 Panel, 3 x High-Resolution Optical Trackballs, 9 x Programmable...
Akitio Node Pro chassis di espansione PCIe a Thunderbolt 3 singolo, 2 x...
PreSonus Quantum 4848 - Thunderbolt 2 Low-latency Audio Interface, 32 I/O, a...
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard, tastiera interamente in...
Delock Box esterno per 2x2,5 " HDD / SSD SATA con hub 3 porte USB 3.0 e RAID,...