Non puoi effettuare un ordine dal tuo paese. United States
Tascam DR-680MKII Portable Multichannel Recorder, 4x Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, 6x Unbalanced Outputs, Records to SD/SDHC/SDXC Cards, HDDA Microphone Preamplifiers, WAV, BWF, and MP3 File Format Support, COAXIAL Digital Input and Output, Cascade Multiple Recorders Together, GANG Multiple Tracks Together, Supports Lithium Batteries, Includes Shoulder Strap
Disponibile a magazzino
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
The Tascam DR-680MKII Portable Multichannel Recorder allows you to simultaneously record up to eight tracks at 96 kHz/24-bit in the studio or in the field. The unit features four XLR/TRS combo inputs with phantom power, two 1/4" TRS inputs, and a digital input for added versatility. You can use multiple mics to record live music, events, or surround sound effects. If you don't need the digital input, the unit can be reconfigured to record a two-channel mixdown of the other six inputs on channels 7 and 8.
For audio quality, the recorder features High Definition Discrete Architecture (HDDA) microphone preamplifiers, each with a differential amplification circuit that has been optimized for sound while providing an optional +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones. The unit can record in WAV, as well as BWF (broadcast wave format), which stores the recording start times as metadata. It can record eight channels in WAV/BWF format at 96 kHz/24-bit (6 tracks + stereo track) or two tracks at 192 kHz 24-bit. Recording MP3 files with up to four channels is possible at 96, 128, 192, and 320 kbps. The inclusion of MP3 as a file format option allows for the efficient use of storage space during long recording times. Stereo and mono files are both possible.
The device includes built-in coaxial digital input and output (S/PDIF, AES/EBU) and six unbalanced line outputs. By connecting a mixer to the outputs, the unit can be used as a 6-track playback device. A built-in mid-side decoder allows for the use of mid-side stereo microphones, with the option of setting the 1-2, 3-4, and 5-6 channel pairs independently. The decoding process is available during recording and when monitoring. Multiple units can be cascaded together to increase channel count with a common master REC/PAUSE button for all units in the cascade. A GANG function allows for the input TRIM, Pan, and Level controls of multiple channels to be grouped and operated simultaneously. The unit's compact and rugged construction helps resist external vibrations and environmental conditions while recording to SD, SDHX, or SDXC cards. A shoulder strap is included and the front features a built-in folding stand for tabletop use. The unit can be powered by the included AC adapter or by eight alkaline, NIMH, or lithium AA batteries.
Improvements From the Original DR-680
• Unicode: U+2022, UTF-8: E2 80 A2Improved audio quality
• Support for SDXC cards which provide higher capacities and longer recording times
• Take (file) numbers can be reset using the "Take No. Init" function for easier file management
• Improved battery life now makes the unit last 150% longer than the original
• Improved clock precision for tighter synchronization with video devices
• Dual recording function for simultaneous recording of two files, one at -12 dB lower as a backup
• Playback of multitrack recordings, such as those prepared in a DAW
• Support for lithium batteries in addition to alkaline and NiMH
• SD/SDHC/SDXC cards used as recording/playback media
• 6 balanced mic/line inputs (1-4: XLR/TRS combo jacks, 5-6: TRS jacks)
• 6 unbalanced outputs (RCA pin jacks)
• COAXIAL digital input and output (S/PDIF, AES/EBU)
• Recording/playback formats: BWF, WAV, MP3
• With BWF format, recording starting times can be stored in files
• 8-track recording at 24-bit/96 kHz (BWF, WAV)
• 6 mic/line inputs and stereo mix recording or 6 mic/line input and digital stereo recording
• Record MP3 files at 96, 128, 192 and 320 kbps
• Record 4-channel MP3 files from 4 mic/line inputs (XLR/TRS combo jacks) or 2 mic/line inputs and digital stereo inputs
• 2-track recording at 24-bit/192 kHz (BWF, WAV)from 2 mic/line inputs or digital stereo inputs
• Digital inputs and outputs support double speed 96 kHz and quad speed 192 kHz
• Sampling frequencies of 44.1, 48, 96, 192 kHz (BWF, WAV) 44.1, 48 kHz (MP3)
• Quantization bit depth: 16/24-bit (BWF, WAV)
• 6 channels of TASCAM HDDA mic preamps for high audio quality with 48V phantom power
• Limiter and low-cut filter available on each mic/line input
• Built-in stereo monitoring mixer for headphone mix and/or recording
• Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels
• GANG function allows the input gain of multiple channels to be operated simultaneously
• Pre-recording function allows the capture of audio two seconds before recording is started
• Automatic recording function can start and stop recording automatically in response to the input signal level (−48, −24, −12 or −6 dB)
• Even when multiple tracks are used, all recordings made at the same time can be managed as a single take/file
• Track increment control allows a recording to be split by creating a new file at the desired point without interrupting recording
• Up to 1000 takes and 5000 files can be recorded on a single card
• Mark function can be used to move to specific points (up to 99 marks per take)
• Wheel can be used to change the playback position
• Repeat playback function
• Panel lock function to prevent tampering
• Cascade function allows transport control of multiple DR-680MKII units using a master unit
• File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
• High-speed transfer of files to a computer using USB 2.0
• 128×64-dot matrix display with backlight
• Built-in mono speaker with 500mW output
• Headphone output and level control (50mW+50mW/ 32 ohm)
• Powered by 8 AA batteries or the included AC adapter
• USB cable and shoulder strap included
• Folding stand convenient for tabletop use
• CS-DR680 carrying case (sold separately)
• AR-DR680 case by Portabrace also available
Non ci sono commenti dei clienti per il momento.
Tascam DR-60DmkII a 4 canali Registratore portatile su 4 canali...
Tascam DR-40 Registratore lineare 96 khz 24 bit, mp3, microfoni cardioide a...
Zoom F2-BT Registratore Bluetooth con microfono Lavalier, Videografi,...
Tascam DR-05X 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Audio Recorder, effetti sonori e...
Tascam DR-10X Plug-On Micro Linear PCM Recorder (XLR), registratore audio...
Il DR-44WL è l'ultima innovazione nella registrazione di Tascam. Due ingressi...
Zoom H5 Handy Recorder con capsule intercambiabili, Quattro ingressi combo...
Tascam DR-701D 6-Track Field Recorder for DSLR, Record 4 Channels + Stereo...
Apogee Quartet 12 IN x 8 OUT USB Audio Interface e studio control center con...
RME Babyface Pro FS 24-Channel 192 kHz Bus-Powered USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 4...
Tascam DR-10SG Registratore con Microfono per Fotocamera è un mini...
Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Mixer digitale a 12 canali e registratore multitraccia,...
ZOOM F8n Pro Registratore Portatile Multitraccia, registrazione e produzione...
Rode Studio di produzione Podcast integrato RODECaster Pro, Podcast Studio in...
Sound Devices MixPre-3 II 3-Channel / 5-Track Multitrack 32-Bit Field...
Sound Devices MixPre-6 II 6-Channel / 8-Track Multitrack 32-Bit Field...