Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to BL2 Srl a reference to VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to the provisions in the Guarantees chapter.
2. To exercise this right, the Customer must insert an online Withdrawal request in the "Order Status" area, in which it will also be necessary to indicate the bank details necessary to return the sums paid; the system will send the customer via e-mail a paper form that must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods to:
Via dei Leoni, 7
34170 Gorizia (GO) Italy
Received the registered letter, BL2 S.r.l. will send by e-mail to the Customer the form for exercising the right of withdrawal provided with an authorization number that must be attached to the outside of the casing in which the product will be physically placed and sent to BL2 S.r.l. within 10 working days from the authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, attached software, etc ...);
the right does not apply to prepaid cards of the Press and Print service, to audiovisual products or to sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware), once opened;
the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by BL2 S.r.l. ; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
the property subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in normal state of conservation, as it has been stored and possibly used with the use of normal diligence: will not therefore be accepted products that show signs of damage or dirt and that consequently they can no longer be considered integral;
the asset subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number on the sales invoice BL2 S.r.l. ; if the goods were to report a serial number different from what reported on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
the shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the customer;
the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in case of damage to the goods during transport, BL2 S.r.l. will notify the Customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly report a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
BL2 S.r.l. not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
4. BL2 S.r.l. will refund the customer the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, upon receipt of the goods object of the withdrawal, through the transfer of the amount charged on the Credit Card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases in which BL2 S.r.l. finds:
the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or anomalies to the product itself;
damage to the product due to causes other than transport;
a state of dirt of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity.
Risks of transport for the return are fully borne by the customer. The return of products that are not intact, deteriorated or without accessories and original equipment will not be accepted by BL2 Srl and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, BL2 S.r.l. will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.
Customer service & telephone orders:
Milan - tel. 02.871.862.94 Mon-Fri 15: 00-18: 00
Rome - tel. 06.929.561.03 Mon-Fri 15: 00-18: 00
Office - tel. 0481.2530890 Mon-Fri 10-13 / 15-18